- No person or group of persons shall be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, national origin, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
- Each passenger will be treated in a polite and respectful manner. We ask that you return this courtesy to our drivers and staff as well.
- Beeline Express will make all efforts to get you to your destination on-time
- No alcohol, tobacco products are allowed on the coach or within 50 feet of the bus. Absolutely no weapons are permitted in the passenger area.
- All of our buses are wheelchair and handicapped accessible. Our staff will make reasonable accommodations to assist all passengers who require ADA assistance.
- Service animals are allowed to ride in the passenger compartment and will be accommodated on an as-needed basis.
- Please be courteous to fellow passengers. No yelling, rough-housing, or unruly behavior.
- Respect the bus Please use trash receptacles and help keep our coaches clean.
QUESTIONS? Contact us.